Why are they writing, today, about sound, listening, radio?
Round-table discussion followed by book signing.
- Sunday 8 December 2013 at 16h30
Exhibition opening: SplitSoundscape
by Grégoire Lauvin in collaboration with Echo-in and Locus Sonus
SplitSoundscape is a sound installation by Grégoire Lauvin, an artist and researcher at the Locus Sonus Laboratory. This set up invites visitors to listen live to the sounds of la Sainte-Baume.
- Wednesday 13 March 2013 at 18h30
By Grégoire Lauvin in collaboration with Echo-in and Locus Sonus
SplitSoundscape is a sound installation by Grégoire Lauvin, an artist and researcher at the Locus Sonus Laboratory. This device aims to listen live to the sounds of the Sainte Baume.
- Sunday 28 April 2013 at 14h00
- Saturday 27 April 2013 at 14h00
- Friday 26 April 2013 at 14h00
For the Semaine du Son (Week of Sound) 2013, Jean-Marc L’Hôtel's sound installation will be taking pride of place on the Plateau Média. It will be accessible to the public from the 15th to the 19th January from 3pm to 6pm. Using spatialisation techniques, Jean-Marc L’Hôtel takes city sounds as his starting point.
- Saturday 19 January 2013 at 14h00
- Friday 18 January 2013 at 14h00
- Thursday 17 January 2013 at 14h00
Road Soundtrack Vernissage
Electronicat on the American highways
Between Thursday 25th August and Thursday 26th October 2011, armed with just a portable recorder, a computer and a car, Frédéric Bigot (aka Electronicat) crossed the United States in search of unusual sounds.
- Wednesday 16 January 2013 at 18h30
Road soundtrack by Frédéric Bigot
Sounds gleaned from American highways
From Thursday, August 25 2011 to Thursday, October 26, 2011, equipped with a mobile recorder, a computer and a car, Frédéric Bigot crossed the United States on the hunt for unusual noises.
- Sunday 10 March 2013 at 14h00
- Saturday 9 March 2013 at 14h00
- Friday 8 March 2013 at 14h00
Diario Utópico - Motus in collaboration with Cyril Teste and Jérôme Game
Motus en collaboration avec Cyril Teste et Jérôme Game
As part of a project on Don Quixote, the Motus collective of composers gets together for three dates with writer Jérôme Game and director Cyril Teste for "Fabuler, dit-il", a collective performance that brings sound poetry together with electro-acoustic music in an innovative use of space.
- Friday 24 February 2012 at 14h00
- Thursday 23 February 2012 at 14h00
- Wednesday 22 February 2012 at 14h00